On March 3 2021 we released an update to CtrlPrint. Here is a summary of what has changed.
New color design in the Users and Permission matrix
The colors have been changed to easier differentiate the different permissions. For more changes to the User and Permission matrix, see list below.
User with Read and Comment permissions can now see if a chapter is locked.
If you have Read and Comment (PDF) permissions, you can’t download a chapter for editing. But since this update, you can see if the chapter is locked by someone else. This will help you make sure you don’t miss any updates to the report.
- We have added a highlight effect on your active row or column in the Users and Permissions table
- New design for when all chapters or users are hidden in the Users and Permissions table
- New icon for ESEF projects which are XHTML-only
- Better formatting of the time stamps in the Chapter logs
- You can now set the number of decimals being used in an ESEF report which will be default for new tags. This can be changed under the ESEF settings